Skype for Business
A Decade ago, Skype broke down the distance barrier by bringing people together from all over the world. Forever changed the way you shared your life and now, after teaming up with Microsoft, it’ll forever change the way you do business
If you are looking to upgrade your PBX system with a modem and innovative solution that gives you more reach and availability to achieve your business goal, we have the right solution for you.
The experience you love with the security you trust
Lync is joining the Skype family and will become Skype for business – the tool that will modernise the way your business communicates.
Traditional PBX systems are becoming a thing of the past as Skype for Business meets new standards for security reliability and performance. If you are still using an ageing telephony infrastructure, Skype for business is the ideal choice to update and improve the way you work and communicate.
You can simply upgrade your PBX system or replace it completely for a better price than current market offerings.
Unique features for your business
The unique Skype manager, a web based management tool, allows you to create accounts and subscriptions allocate credit and manage features to make sure that your business gets the most out of Skype.
Modern and secure technology
- Integrated with Lync enterprise security, compliance, and control that can be used anywhere
- Call, share and chat with your colleagues, business partners and customers on Skype for business
- Set up employee extensions, call forwarding, voice mail services and more
- Improved experience for video calls, instant messages, group chat and screen sharing
- New range of feature buttons added
Cost efficient and convenient
- Free calls and instant messages to other Skype users
- Reduce implementation costs of a new PBX solution when you integrate Skype for business to your current PBX system
- Cut time and costs on voice over IP implementations
- Save money when you provide Skype for business integrates to your PBX via employees devise
- No new hardware required
Accessibility and usability
- The need for training and support is kept to a minimum thanks to Skype familiar features
- Microsoft offers Lync capability on almost every device and OS on the market
- Transfer a call at the touch of a button
- Add up to 250 participants to your conference call
- Enhanced connectivity – lets customers get in touch with just the click of a button
Compatible with any device – from laptops to mobiles – Skype for business lets you connect with anyone, anywhere. And thanks to its extensive directory, you’ll have access to hundreds of millions of Skype users outside the walls of your office – providing an unprecedented opportunity to connect with customers all over the world
If you’d like to know more about how Skype for Business can help you, we’d be happy to arrange a briefing to demonstrate its features. Click here to send the team an email to set up an appointment or request further information.
The Blues move into the CloudMicrosoft Office 365 Case Study of The Blues transitioning to the cloud and gaining better communication and collaboration
Softsource Hybrid Cloud
See what Methven and Mitre 10 have to say about Softsource and Microsoft Office 365