See how Spicers Paper saved time and money with their new PowerApp
Automate your data collection and get value from your information.
Health and Safety
See how simple it is to use PowerApps to improve your Health and Safety processes.
Is your business prepared for the recent changes to Health & Safety?
PowerApps is a rapid application platform from Microsoft for delivering line-of-business
apps that easily integrate with you existing environment. It fundamentally transforms
and accelerates how businesses achieve dramatic improvements
in operational efficiency, data quality, customer service, information and much more.
Most Office 365 plans include all the tools you need to develop Apps. No expensive additional software purchase is required and no additional monthly app usage fees.
Softsource is here to help. Go it alone or tap into the Softsource expertise and experience to quickly produce your own custom app that alleviates pain in your business. Clarifying the need, defining the plan, strategy, logistics and developing the app is what we do best. Our modular design enables you to choose how much or how little you want Softsource involved.
Business Intelligence and PowerApps
10am Thursday 22nd March
Business Transformation & Intelligence
- Practice Manager Microsoft NZ, Channel Partner Development & Market Entry of Cloud Services (Azure/Office 365)
- Group CIO for two NZX listed organizations
- Over 25 years in IT
Chris van der Wal
- Highly qualified and experienced Technical Architect
- Extensive practical knowledge
- Over 30 years in IT
- The workshop will introduce PowerApps, Microsoft’s revolutionary new mobile development
platform, that’s turns data into apps. Heralded as the new “Microsoft Access” for a mobile first
world, PowerApps together with PowerBI and Flow, will reframe your thinking of how to take
advantage of modern, lean data opportunities in your business.
- Our facilitators Barry White and Chris van der Wal will show you how your organisation can
achieve a unified view of data to determine the right actions and empower your teams to
maximise results, ultimately transforming your business and leading to a sustainable competitive
advantage. Chris and Barry will also cover how your organisation can connect business data from
applications with information residing in the Office 365 productivity platform – SQL Server, your
ERP, CRM or Financial Systems, along with other data using a common entities model.
- The workshop is suitable for C-Level Management, Marketing Professionals and IT Practitioners,
Business Analysts etc, interested in learning how the latest Microsoft technologies can be utilised
“out of the box” to address a broad range of applications, creating opportunities for business
transformation in ways not previously affordable to most New Zealand organisations.
- Workshop is limited to 20 attendees to enable ease of communication. Further workshops are scheduled for later in the year. Once the workshop is full, registrations will be contacted and given first right of acceptance for future scheduled workshops.