Our state-of-the-art data centre represents industry best practice in terms of both our physical infrastructure, and services. We support customer-owned machines with the same robust security, cooling, power supply and dual network connectivity that supports all other entrada services. We can install your hardware inside our data centre, and provide access to the same redundant network connections and power sources that guarantee entrada services.
Co-location is a very popular option for clients who want full choice and control over the hardware and software they use, but don't want the expense of maintaining a 24/7 connected secure building with redundant power and air conditioning infrastructure.
Our data centre is based on Auckland's North Shore with multiple fibre connections to the main NZ carriers allowing you to co-locate your servers and connect to your chosen ISP.
Whether you are looking for a principal location for your technology assets, or a DR location for your own redundant hardware, co-locating with entrada guarantees the integrity you need.
- Reliable uptime
- Better network speed and performance
- Improved power redundancy
- Significantly lower setup and monthly costs
- Improved Cooling / AC Environment Conditioning
- Network and Server Specialists available
- Multiple and redundant bandwidth sources
- Unlimited site access during business hours
- Site access cards and lockable enclosures for half and full rack options
- Lockable enclosure for half and full rack options
- CCTV surveillance
- Improved network performance